Friday, February 7, 2014

The Notorious B.I.G. - Life After Death (1997)

Disc One:
1. Life After Death (Intro)
2. Somebody's Gotta Die
3. Hypnotize
4. Kick In the Door
5. Fuck You Tonight (Feat. R. Kelly)
6. Last Day (Feat. The LOX)
7. I Love the Dough (Feat. Jay-Z and Angela Winbush)
8. What's Beef?
9. B.I.G. (Interlude)
10. Mo Money Mo Problems (Feat. Puff Daddy and Mase)
11. Niggas Bleed
12. I Got a Story to Tell

Disc Two:
1. Notorious Thugs (Feat. Bone Thugs-N-Harmony)
2. Miss U
3. Another (Feat. Lil' Kim)
4. Going Back To Cali
5. Ten Crack Commandments
6. Playa Hater
7. Nasty Boy
8. Sky's The Limit (Feat. 112)
9. The World Is Filled... (Feat. Too $hort & Puff Daddy)
10. My Downfall (Feat. DMC)
11. Long Kiss Goodnight
12. You're Nobody (Til Somebody Kills You)

No comments:

Post a Comment